Rösler Oberflächentechnik GmbH has been involved in surface finishing for more than 80 years. As a global market leader, Rösler offers a comprehensive portfolio of machines, processing means, and services relating to mass finishing and shot blasting for all kinds of different sectors.
What did Rösler want to achieve with the new machine concept?
- A machine’s modular assemblies can be defined by a plug-and-play installation concept and standardized cable installations. Errors can be minimized, resulting in shorter set up times.
Rösler on the new machine concept and working with Murrelektronik:
- The machine engineering was “mechatronized” on the basis of decentralized automation technology, which had a positive impact on the mechanical construction.
- Thanks to the Cube67 system and its compact I/O modules, terminal boxes were replaced and modular assemblies were defined which promote machine standardization.
- With the Machine Option Management (MOM) tool, planning the hard- and software is uniform and simple. Activation of the high-energy disk machines was shortened considerably.
- Since 2011, Murrelektronik has been a partner who is always available to help us find creative technical solutions for our systems.