Our website is available in multiple languages. Visiting your country's website provides you with the most relevant information. Would you like to switch?
What did Groupe Recomatic want to achieve with the new machine concept?
- A systemic concept for the installation of plug-and-play components
- Flexible incorporation of fieldbus peripherals and external handling devices
- Reduced installation efforts, saving valuable space and money during control cabinet construction
- Advancing mechatronic engineering within the company
Groupe Recomatic on the new machine concept and working with Murrelektronik:
- The expert advice given showed us how we could easily switch from single-core wiring to a modular, decentralized installation system.
- Installation and activation benefited from the use of premolded and fully tested connectors, reducing the work involved as well as potential errors.
- The flexible network architecture gives us complete planning freedom and expansion options that cater to future requirements, like the introduction of safety technology, IO-Link, and IoT.
- Innovative technologies, like wireless data transmission, can be easily achieved.