Pfiffner AG is a leading global manufacturer of high-volume rotary transfer machines. Precision and flexibility balanced with productivity, have made the company an important partner for innovative industries.
What did Pfiffner want to achieve with the decentralized machine concept?
Pfiffner is a pioneer in the use of decentralized installation technology. For over 20 years they have benefitted from its advantages including:
- Flexibility and scalability regardless of machine size and design
- Easy changeover to new workpieces with minimal setup times
- More economical
- Increased machine
- Simplified assemblies
with increased reliability
- Easy integration of
Pfiffner on the decentralized machine concept and its collaboration with Murrelektronik:
- We can respond to customer needs without having to make changes to the control cabinet.
- Having consistent, cost effective solutions that meet all of the application requirements gives our electrical engineering team planning security while saving valuable development time.
- We appreciate how Murrelektronik worked with us to come up with the best and most flexible solution.
- End-to-end scalable system solutions, which save time from planning to installation.
- Detailed system diagnostics help installers and operators locate faults quickly and easily keeping machine availability high.