Bühler AG, based in eastern Switzerland, has become a global market leader in the cocoa and chocolate industry as a result of its machines and solutions.
3,3 Mrd. CHF Sales 2019
10.600 Employees worldwide
What did Bühler want to achieve with the new machine concept?
- Increased machine throughput
- Reduced installation times
- Fewer error sources upon activation
Bühler AG on the new machine concept and working with Murrelektronik:
- The decentralized installation concept helped to significantly reduce our refiners’ production cycle times.
- There was a 60% reduction in both the installation and connection of the electrical components
- The size of the control cabinet was halved and the tricky process of detecting short circuits in long cable bundles was eliminated.
- We continue to benefit from the standardization of machine activation – ten years after it was introduced.
- The decentralized installation concept allows for intelligent and efficient engineering and is applied both to new series machines and individual retrofit systems