Our website is available in multiple languages. Visiting your country's website provides you with the most relevant information. Would you like to switch?
What did Bühler want to achieve with the new machine concept?
- Increased machine throughput
- Reduced installation times
- Fewer error sources upon activation
Bühler AG on the new machine concept and working with Murrelektronik:
- The decentralized installation concept helped to significantly reduce our refiners’ production cycle times.
- There was a 60% reduction in both the installation and connection of the electrical components
- The size of the control cabinet was halved and the tricky process of detecting short circuits in long cable bundles was eliminated.
- We continue to benefit from the standardization of machine activation – ten years after it was introduced.
- The decentralized installation concept allows for intelligent and efficient engineering and is applied both to new series machines and individual retrofit systems