These are our requirements for our suppliers:
- Delivery of high quality components
- Competitive prices
- Short delivery times
- General proactivity and transparency
- Highest delivery reliability
- Willingness to complete purchasing framework agreements, logistics contracts and quality assurance agreements
- Certification according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Mutual partner-like, cooperative and solution-oriented attitude
- Readiness to optimize logistical concepts (e.g. maintaining security warehouses or readiness for consignment warehouses)
- Willingness to take supplier development measures
- Worldwide direct delivery to our plants
- Highly innovative approach
In return, we offer you a reliable partnership and the opportunity to supply products to us for many years, as our portfolio is usually characterized by an outstanding longevity.
As part of our supplier strategy, we are closely linked to our strategic suppliers and therefore expect the highest performance in all areas.
Required services and materials
In addition to services and materials from the indirect sector, we require the following product groups in particular:
- Mechanical components such as injection molded parts made of plastic or zinc, sheet metal and metal parts, stamped parts, turned and standard parts
- Printed circuit boards
- Electronics (active and passive)
- Winding goods
- Electromechanical components
- Packaging material
- Sealing compounds
- As well as trade goods to complement our own product range
You are welcome to send us your application via the contact form if you are interested in supplying us and meet the above mentioned requirements.
Important documents and information for our suppliers
Murrelektronik is committed to its social responsibility. This can be seen in the following Code of Conduct. It is important to us that our partners also see these values as important, which is why this Code of Conduct forms the basis for our cooperation.
Suggestions, criticism, feedback?
We attach great importance to the observance of our Code of Conduct and our compliance regulations. We expect our partners to adhere and also ourselves. Should you ever feel that representatives of our company do not meet these requirements, you can inform us of this via the following channels. We will examine your request and provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Phone: +49 7191 47-1201
Even though the spoken word is important to us and the foundation of trust is at the core of all our business, contractual regulations of the business relationship are important to us.
In the direct sector we have the following standard contracts, which are determined at the beginning of a new business relationship:
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Framework purchasing agreement
- Quality Assurance Agreement
- In addition, we may require further detailed agreements with a special focus on
- Logistical issues
- Other requirements
The following points are also important for us:
In the indirect sector, we conclude individual agreements that are tailored to the respective process.
Become a supplier
If you are interested in supplying us and meet the above mentioned requirements, we invite you to contact us via our application form.
The responsible employee from our strategic purchasing department will then contact you and clarify the further procedure.