The installation solution MASI, the AS-Interface system from Murrelektronik, allows easy and low-cost connection of IO signals to superior control systems. MASI allows flexible installation concepts for control cabinet and field, without being tied to rigid topologies.
MASI20 from Murrelektronik is a particularly compact control cabinet module of innovative design with an excellent price/performance ratio.
Space Saving Design
- A particularly compact design – saves installation space in the control cabinet
- Low height– for use in decentralized terminal boxes
- Practical arrangement of all coded push-In-terminals on the front panel – makes for easy connection and saves terminals in the cabinet
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Passively safe up to PL d (EN ISO 13849-1) – for the versions with semiconductor output in connection with, for example, the MIRO SAFE+ relays from Murrelektronik
- AS-Interface and AUX-Power are internally bypassed – no interruption when individual modules are temporarily dismounted
- Clear I/O diagnostics - through illuminated digit displays
- Width of only 19 millimeters for all 28 connection points
- Relay output modules with 2 A per output for 250 V AC or 30 V DC
- Semiconductor output modules with 2 A per output for 30 V DC
- Coded, labeled terminals for error-free mounting
- Short-circuit-proof outputs and sensor supply
- No additional short-circuit protection and line protection required