Cube67 Diagnostic Gateway
Benefits for commissioning engineers, maintenance and machine operators
Murrelektronik's Cube fieldbus system offers extensive diagnostic options. Our Diagnostic Gateway allows Plug & Play access to data via an Ethernet interface. This solution is easy to implement and provides clear instructions in case of failure while allowing maximum machine availability.
Commissioning engineers use the Diagnostic Gateway to examine the topology of the Cube system and detect installation faults at an early stage.
Machine Service personnel are able to quickly identify errors by temporarily integrating the Diagnostic Gate way. This system is a good solution for machine acceptance tests. Permanent integration is able to guide repairmen in the field via remote access.
The machine or system operator who permanently incorporates the Diagnostic Gateway is able to react to potential problems early. In a best-case scenario, instructions for troubleshooting have already been implemented, allowing the technician to bring the right part with him when he comes to make repairs.
The Cube67 Diagnostic Gateway is the tool that speaks your language!
- Diagnostics and topology detection without additional programming
- Easy embedding of the gateway between the Cube bus node and up to four branches of the Cube installation
- Functions with all Cube bus nodes (backward compatible to older modules)
- Browser- and platform-independent representation of the Cube topology, process data and diagnostic information
- Diagnostic memory (logbook) in case of “volatile errors”
- Plain text module designations and error messages
- Fieldbus and control system independent
- Data provision via a standard OPC UA interface as a basis for transition to Industry 4.0
High first call resolution rate through remote maintenance
With Cube, machine owners know what is happening on their machine’s IO level anytime and anywhere. This alows them to be proactive when errors or bottlenecks become apparent (predictive maintenance). Wide ranging process and diagnostic data are either passed to the PLC or field bus independent, to the Cube 67 Diagnostic Gateway. This enables a high first call resolution rate via remote access (remote control).
The web server for the Cube67 Diagnostic Gateway
The user is given an overview of the Cube system and the Diagnostic Gateway at a glance: connection data, system voltages and currents.
Clear representation of the system topology, both in tabular and graphic form, showing all process and diagnostic data in a live state.
Detailed diagnostic and system messages, including a precise, plain text explanation, description of the effects and information on how to resolve the error.
Explore more fieldbus solutions using the Cube system...